Monday, January 4, 2010

So here are my goals...

I went to our ward's RS Enrichment committee meeting the other day and got to chat with really awesome ladies in our ward! During the meeting, we were talking about importance of keeping the journals, and Ah that conversation was for me from Heaven!!!! I am so not good at keeping it, but I really do see the importance of it! I was trying harder than ever at keeping kids' journals till Aug last year, then I just kinda got lazy! I know someday I will really wish that I would have kept our memories more often, so I will try really hard to blog and keep the journals this year!!!

So if I list my goals here, the little pressure may help to get me going!!??
Josiah and I always make goals as a family and ones for individual. He is very good at doing that. I am still thinking about what I want to accomplish... here are some that I am really going to try my hardest!!

-keeping my and kids journals in any way I can!
-go to the temple once a month!
-do family history
-write to my grandmas every month
-read Book of Mormon by the end of the year
-spend more quality time with kids
-learn something new
-clean and organize and maintain!!!
-garden
-work out hopefully try the short triathlon race in the Summer??
-be good at taking pics

oh... many more I am sure, but now that I have mentioned. I will get them done at least the ones that I have listed here ;0) Especially I really need help on reading a BOM. It is a challenge to all in our ward and I really want to do that!
I will keep this blog updated a lot better this year ;0)

2 comments:

Matt and Alissa said...

yeah, you updated! I've been wondering about you guys. Those are some great goals and you are very brave to mention them on here. Good luck!

The Porter Family said...

Yay! I love when you update! :)