Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mmm... yummy....


Josiah thought that we are ready to eat when I rolled it! No no... we have to let it sit in the freezer for 30 min!!!


I couldn't wait that long... so we took it out after 15 min ;0)

One of my hobbies is cooking ;0) Especially desserts are really fun to make! I have been craving this "Roll Cake" (that is how we call it in Japan...) with strawberries that I had at my friend's house! I finally found out who made it, and got the recipe from her!!! I was sooooo excited! I made it last Sunday, and IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!! I tried so many recipes over years.... and I've never been able to make it this soft and moist!!! The lady that gave me the recipe told me that this can be used for normal cakes, so I am thinking to make birthday cake for Kai this year!

6 comments:

Lara said...

It looks delicious! Do you want to share the recipe? :)

Halverson Talk said...

Lara
sure! I will email it to you!

Kacie said...

Wow! Good job! It looks so tasty! I'm glad you found the recipe!

Rory & Lori said...

Mmmmm! That sure looks tasty!

The Porter Family said...

Yuki you are so freaking amazing...especially in the kitchen! Have you ever made food that didn't turn out delicious? And you know I SO want that recipe!

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

Okay! That looks delicious.