Tuesday, September 30, 2008

He knows!

Today was my first Dr's appointment here in Sandy! I wish I didn't have to change my Dr in the middle of the pregnancy, but there was no way for me to drive up there when the appointments get every other week or every week....

Anyways, so for the first time, I decided to get a baby sitter so that I could meet the Dr and have a good conversation instead of chasing Kai ;0)

My neighbor grandma just loves Kai and she offered to watch Kai when I go to Dr's appointments! Her grandson lives right next to her house, and he is also Kai's favorite friend! So she called him to play with Kai and offered to watch two kids for a few hours! What a nice neighbor!!
She is just really sweet grandma! I am so lucky to have good neighbors here! Everyone around us are just so nice! They are bit older, so they take care of us like their kids or grand kids!

When I came home to pick Kai up, the grandma told me that she was very touched that he knew who Jesus was. She said he pointed at the picture on the fridge and said "Jesus". Our FHE theme for this month was Jesus and Prayer! Some FHE I see Kai understanding what I am teaching, some... he just wonders around too much that I feel like and am just talking to myself. But to know that he knows who Jesus is when I am not around made me feel very happy and I too was touched.

Kai does spontaneous sweet things.... He doesn't hesitate to pray before lunch in front of all the Japanese kids. He prayed once when he got hurt. It is so great to have this little boy! He teaches me simple but important things!

8 comments:

Kacie said...

What a sweet boy! Little kids are the best! We can learn so much from them!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

That is so cute! I love it when little kids do stuff like that. What a sweet little boy you have.

wallis said...

Yuki, that is awesome. You are doing a great job. I love it!

Blake and Rachele Burtenshaw said...

That is so neat that he knows. He is growing up so fast. He is so cute.

The Tracys said...

That is so cute! I am so excited for you to have your new baby girl! We miss you! I need to call you and get your address because we still have your Bill Cosby movie and I need to get it back to you.

The Porter Family said...

That is so precious! What a great mom you are. :)

Blake and Rachele Burtenshaw said...

"you've been boo-ed". check out my blog.

Tanya said...

Hi cute Yuki! We miss you and its so fun to have these blogs that we can see into your lives. I didn't know that you were having a baby girl. That is exciting.