Saturday, January 17, 2009

Lily's Baby Blessing



This day was so special to our family! We blessed Lily on the first Sunday. (1/4) She was dressed in her first white dress and looked so beautiful! During the meeting, We got to listen to Josiah's parents testimony! We always knew that they have testimony of the church, but it was very touching to hear them bearing it at church. Grandkids got to hear it also and I think it was very special! My calling is in the primary, so I get to stay in the primary and watch the kids. I was totally underestimating how much little kids know! When a teacher bears testimony they do listen and I know spirit touches them!! So I am glad that Kai got to hear grandma and Papa that day! I think spirit was strong that day because Josiah and I just did the temple work for my grandpas and great grand parents the day before!
It was just a perfect day for our beautiful Lily's blessing!

15 comments:

Lara said...

She looks just beautiful in her dress! What a very special day for your family.

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

That's so wonderful! She looks so beautiful.

Kacie said...

She looks so beautiful in her blessing dress! What a special day for you guys! I wish we could have been there! She looks so much like Kai to me! She's adorable!

grandmabish said...

Hi Yuki,
I came to your blog from Becky's. Your family is so sweet. Your children are so beautiful, and I also enjoyed the testimony meeting where little Lily was blessed and her grandparents bore testimonies. You add so much to our ward. Please stay forever! Love, Karren Hubrich

Travelin'Oma said...

These are beautiful photos of your darling little Lily. It's fun to see your family on your blog!

Josh and Cara said...

She is beautiful! What a special day! I love all the pictures!

wallis said...

What a beautiful baby girl!! And a lucky one to have you as her mom!! Love yas!

The DeGiulio's said...

she is beautiful, congrats.
Jen DeGiulio (hopefully you remember me, its been a while)

Rory & Lori said...

Hi Yuki! Lily is so beautiful, just like her mom :) I had a question for you. I know you're busy, but I have had a strong feeling lately like I need to interview Rory's grandma and get her history written down. I want to ask her personal questions and get to know her better, so that my kids and their kids will know her and what a sweet lady she is. I have talked to my in-laws and they think it is a great idea. I also had my father-in-law ask her if it would be ok and she thought it sounded fun. I was wondering if you would ever be interested in translating. My father-in-law said he would not really be able to, and that she might not talk as openly if he was the one doing it. So, I know you're busy...but is there any way you would be able to do that with me? She has been really sick lately, which makes me worry. Sorry, I wish I still had your number and I would have called! Anyway, just let me know what you think. Thanks! (sorry for the long comment!)

Cory & Linsi said...

Yuki Your family is beautiful! I am so happy I found you!!

Nancy and Nate said...

Congrats on Lily. I love your blog. She is beautiful. We need to get together.

Craig and Sharelle said...

Yuki, your kids are so beautiful! I found your blog through the Chugg's - it's so fun to see what you're up to.

Jolanda said...

Yuki, I just changed my blog address.
www.rjeta.com Our old one won't work anymore.

Jolanda said...

oops, I mean www.rjeta.blogspot.com

Lily is so beautiful! How are you managing with two?

candice said...

Yuki, Your little girl is darling. I hope you are doing good!