Saturday, January 17, 2009

I can't believe that I haven't updated almost for a month!!!










I can't believe it has been almost a month since I updated last time! I've noticed that I just don't have enough time to do all the things that I want to do! I have all the craft projects that I was planning on doing... and got all the materials, but haven't even started it yet! I am trying to send out Lily's baby announcements to family and friends... (I know... it is kinda too late...) and I would like to paint a few places in the house! Josiah and I just bought a digital piano so that I can start teaching the piano lessons. I need to make lesson plans...
Somehow I just have so much stuff that I intend to do, but haven't happened yet!!!!
I just have to make a to do list and get them done like my husband does! He is so great at it! He has a little notebook or piece of paper that he carries around and lists things to do! Even prioritized sometimes! He is so organized! People say you marry someone opposite and that is SO me and Josey! He truly inspires me to be better at organizing and use my time more efficiently! (so I actually get something done!)
Well, updating was one of the things I've wanted to do, so ya--y!

6 comments:

The Keeleys said...

You have a cute family and you look so good even after having a baby. that's probably because you are Japanese. Even though I'm half, I wish I had the "skinny" Japanese gene. I heard your life changes after having 2 kids instead of one. I'm sure you can probably agree to that. Kai-kun is wearing an anpanman yukata which my daughter has the exact same one in pink. osoroidane~

Lara said...

Little Lily is growing so fast! It is fun to see and update on your cute kiddos!

Kristin said...

I love those first few pictures of Kai and Lily. They are adorable Yuki!

hoLLY said...

oh your family is so cute! Lily is so sweet, I love the pic where kai is kissing her! so sweet!

Kacie said...

You look so great Yuki! I love all the pictures! Your kids are soooo cute!

Jeanette said...

Yuki! You have a blog! I love it.