Friday, July 3, 2009

Wow.... I really have to update....

I can't believe that the last time I update the blog was January.... What have I been doing?
Here are some fun things we've done since last post ;0)

March
It was Lily's first girl's day! In Japan, on March 3rd is a Girl's Day and we simply celebrate being a girl ;) Usually people decorate "Hina" dolls but we don't have it here... so my parents send me hina dolls card for Lily ;0)Kai was more excited than Lily of course! Sushi and cake! He thought it was his birthday!




April
We took Kai to Disney on Ice for the first time! We weren't sure if he would like it and sit still.... HE TOTALLY LOVED IT!!!!! He was staring the show the whole time and cheering for all the characters!!! It was so cute to see how excited he was!
Lily is getting so chunky! She reminded me of her big brother! We just want to squeeze their cheeks and kiss them!!!
Oh, and it was Kai's first time actually enjoying Easter!!! Now he is getting the idea of egg hunt, he just LOVED it! I swear he was doing egg hunt everywhere all week long!










May
We are so proud of our daddy! He graduated from Weber State! He is a very hard working dad! He had to commute from Sandy to Ogden a few times a week for school! He works all day and goes to school and comes home to do homework till it is time to go to bed! I don't know if I can do what he does! Thank you for all you do for us, honey! You are really the #1 dad!! and congrats!!!!!
We went to Park City with our good friends! We've been planning on this trip since last Aug when we went camping with them! We were all cute pregnants back then! We thought there would be no way for us to camp with all these babies next year... so we went to the condo in Park City! Our room was connected to the pool! Kids were so excited! It was fun to see older kids playing together! We had a great time talking over mid-night! Thanks for letting us watch Brides War, boys! and we have to do that again next year!!! All my pictures are in my email... since my camera was dead...Thanks Loretta for sending all the pictures!!!






June
We just went to Payson Lake to camp with our friends! I was a little worried about Lily.... for her being little and the weather didn't look so great.... But actually Lily enjoyed it! Our friends have kids that are around Kai's age, so Kai was totally entertained the whole time! It was heaven for Kai because our camp food was out, so he can get into chips and snacks without getting our help! If not ours, then someones snacks were always on the table! That boy didn't eat very well (nutrition wise)during the camp....
and the second day of camping was our great niece and nephew's baptism! The church wasn't too far from the camp site either and we won't miss that for anything! It was a very special day! There were many family members to see them being baptised. The talks were so awesome and spirit was so strong! I think we all felt that!! I hope all the kids will remember that special day!




10 comments:

grandmabish said...

Hi Yukie,
I am happy to see that you updated the blog. It is good to read about the happenings in your family and fun times, and see pictures of your DARLING children. I am so glad that you are here in our ward!

The DeGiulio's said...

It was fun to read about what you guys have been up to. Lily looks so pretty in her dress, thats neat she celebrated her first "girls day" and Disney on Ice sounded like fun. And congrats on Josiahs graduation, what an accomplishment!

PS our blog is private now so if you send me your email address I can send you an invite :) jendegiulio@hotmail.com
thanks.

Ruth said...

yay for posting more pics. So fun to see you. Miss you!

Lara said...

Yuki, it is great to have you back! I have been wondering what you guys have been up to and how your cute kids have been doing. Looks like you guys are having a great summer!

Travelin'Oma said...

What cute pictures. Lily is so darling and so is Kai. He looks so much like his dad! Congratulations on graduation, Josiah!

Kacie said...

Wow your kids are adorable! I wish I could squeeze Lily's cheeks! She is so cute! You guys sure have been busy! I'm sorry we haven't stayed in touch very well! I'll call you soon!

Jenni said...

Fun times! I remember girls day! We should have a holiday like that here in the USA!!! :) What a cute family you have. I miss you guys!

Matt and Alissa said...

Cute, cute, cute!! You did a great job of updating. I am so glad I found your blog. Now you can find mine. We need to get together soon and go to the aquarium (unless your kids are tired of goiong there). You are such a cute person and I miss you up here in Ogden.

The Sayamas said...

Wow you have been up to a lot! Congrats to Josiah for graduating! That is so exciting!

Reading this makes me really want to take my boys to the next Disney on Ice, I think they would love it like Kai did! Lily is looking so much like her big brother, they are so stinkin cute! I totally think we need a "girl's day" here in America! I think girls need that special recognition. If I ever have a daughter...no, WHEN I have a daughter :) we will definitely celebrate it!

So I was able to interview Rory's grandma at her last birthday party. Rory's cousin and aunt were there and they were able to help translate and it was so incredible. It made me gain such a love and respect for her culture and background. It also helped me learn so much about her! Thanks so much for offering to help!

Anyway, sorry this is so long! If you guys are ever up north, give us a call!

Idontcare said...

Lily and Kai are both so kawaii!!!