Monday, December 8, 2008

Welcome to our family -Lily Ayumi Halverson-


This is Lily with her eyes open ;0) She is a big sleeper, so you don't see her awake very often!

When I got home, our house was decorated with pink!!!!
My cute friends from our ward came and did this fun decoration for us!








It has been a while since we had a new addition to our family.... But here she is!
Our beautiful daughter, Lily Ayumi Halverson, was born on November 20th at 7:05 pm. She was still 36 weeks old, and we were a little worried, but she just really wanted to come and join us before all the holiday fun started! She is perfectly healthy and just really tiny ;0) She is really a cute little girl! She was 6 lb 1 oz, and 19 1/2 inches long. If she were to go full term, she could have been a big baby!
The labor was sooooooooo much easier than Kai, and I am doing really really well!
Having her makes this time of the year even more special this year!

Kai just loves his little sister sooooooooo much that he won't leave her alone at all! He is touching her face, giving her kisses and hugs, squishing her.... I just can't leave two alone even for a minute.... poor guy.... I have to pull him away from her a lot of the times. He just have too much love sometimes ;0) I know that they will be great friends when she gets a little bit bigger!

7 comments:

Travelin'Oma said...

Congratulations! I love keeping up with you via your blog and wanted to welcome your sweet little Lily! Aunt Marty

Lara said...

Congrats!!!! She is just beautiful and I am so glad she arrived happy and healthy! What a wonderful holiday gift.

Marianne said...

Congratulations Yuki! She is so cute! I'm glad she is doing alright even though she was a little early. They know when they're ready to come, and sometimes it's earlier than we're expecting. Those pictures with her big brother are so cute. It's an adjustment to have two instead of one, but it's so much fun. I'm so happy for you guys!

Jolanda said...

Yuki, She is so beautiful! You look great too! Congratulations!

hoLLY said...

congrats on your beautiful new baby girl! She is adorable!

Amanda said...

She is adorable! Her name is beautiful! I am glad to hear both baby and mom are doing great! Congrats!

The Tracys said...

Congratulations!!! Lily is beautiful! I am so excited for your family. I bet your're keeping very busy. Kai looks so excited to have her here!