Monday, December 8, 2008

I love my sister....











Here are some pictures of Kai being a cute brother ;0)
He has been a big brother for only 2 weeks...I can't blame him for making some mistakes, right??? hahaha It is amazing how much love he has for her! At the hospital he was totally ignoring her, so we were wondering how he would be when she got home.... Well, nothing to worry about! He totally knows that he is a big brother!

Yesterday, when Lily was crying on the couch, he ran to her and put his hands on her cheeks, and trying to say something to calm her down! He is such a sweetheart!

3 comments:

The Sayamas said...

Congratulations! SHe is beautiful, just like her mommy! :) I am glad she's healthy and doing great. Kai looks like he's such a good big brother!

Brookie P. said...

She is so cute! Congrats! I love her cheeks! Such a cute little family.

Kristin said...

Yuki, your kids are adorable!