Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Count Down!!!!




Since last Sunday (16th)... I have been getting this lower back pain like crazy! I remember this feeling from last time! Braxton hicks is getting tighter and it is so uncomfortable when I walk... I know that the baby is telling me something!
So I was a little worried yesterday at the Dr's check up... With Kai, I couldn't see my Dr due to her medical conference or something for three weeks when I was supposed to see her every week! and finally saw her and I was dilated to 5 at the check up! I didn't know the pain I was feeling on and off was contraction! I totally freaked out! As you can imagine!

So this time, I was pretty confident that I am not that close, but I know I am getting close! Yep, I was right! I wasn't feeling this pain for nothing!
He said that the baby's head is right there.... I am getting pretty close, but not yet! He is guessing that we will still have one more check up, but I shouldn't be surprised if I go into labor any time!!!!

I still had a lot to get ready for the baby... so while Josiah was sick at home with Kai, I went to the store and got almost everything ready!!!! Lily can come any day and I won't freak out!

I am so excited to have her!

Kai and I went to a visiting teaching today and the friend we visited has a 5 month old baby! Kai was giving kisses and hugs and won't leave her alone!!!!! It was sooo cute to see how excited he was with the baby.... at the same time... oh boy....
he won't leave Lily alone....

My friend suggested that I would take a little baby doll home and show how to hold the baby and give bottle and stuff.... Kai just LOVES the doll and won't leave her alone! Thomas trains are his LIFE!!!!! but he put one of his favorite engines away and held the baby the whole time!!! I can't believe this! He is so protective of her also. When Pete come any close to the doll, he freaks out!

I am excited to see how he will react when this new baby comes!

8 comments:

Kacie said...

So I misread it a little! :) I'm glad you're ready for Lily! I can't wait to meet her! :)

Marianne said...

Hey Yuki! I found your blog on Stephanie Chugg's. Hope it's okay that I looked at it. It's so good to see what's going on with you guys! That's so wonderful that you're going to have your baby soon, and what fun that you're having a girl! You'll love having a girl. Boys are fun, but girls are so much more fun to dress! I bet she'll be gorgeous too. I'm glad you guys are doing well. Kai is getting so big! It seems like it's been forever since we've seen you guys!

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

Hey Yuki! Good luck, that is so exciting that your little girl is almost here!!

Ruth said...

Oh you look so adorable! Glad you're all ready to have her come!

Matt and Lindsay said...

It is so exciting, I am so excited for you and your family!! Kai will be a GREAT brother.

Mama Bean said...

Hey!!! I found you. How is Lily? if you need anything, PLEASE let me know. I will be done with finals in 2 weeks and i will be out until the second week of Jan. even if you just need a break out of the house!!

Steph said...

Yay Yuki!! That's so exciting!! What a fun time, the countdown is all too familiar :) Good luck with everything, can't wait to see pictures of her!!

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Too cute. Kai will make a great big brother looking out for his little sis! I am excited for you two and hope all goes well. Glad you have everything ready... now you can just relax and rest until the baby comes! I am sure you are a wonderul mother and love your littly Kai dearly. Your baby girl is lucky to have you as her mom!