Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's a girl!


Some of you may know that we are expecting a baby in Dec. We knew that it will be a girl from the day one ;0) Before we found out that I was pregnant, Josiah once told me that he had this feeling that there is a daughter waiting to come. He doesn't usually say stuff like that! So, I thought that this baby must be a girl! We are very excited when we saw her cute little face on the targeted ultrasound day at the clinic. It always amazes me that we can see baby's face before coming out! It is still hard to see, but she sure has big lips like her big brother!

Kai loves to look at my tummy and give kisses. He points at it and says "baby". He does the same thing to Josiah's tummy also... so he may not be understanding all the way... but it sure is cute when he is kissing ;0) Kai has been loving pushing the stroller lately. I should find a T-shirt saying "big brother in training" or something! He is so cute when he pushes so fast and run like crazy! I am sure he will be a big help for mama next Spring.

9 comments:

Kristin said...

YAY! Hey, I am in Sandy until Friday. Can we get together?

Kacie said...

I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited for you! I kept thinking about you and wondering if you found out yet! How fun! She's going to be beautiful!!!

Halverson Talk said...

Kristin-Yes!! Of course! What is your phone number?? Will you send that to me through facebook mail thing?? It will be so much fun to see you finally-------!!!!!!!

Kacie- I KNOW!!!!! How exciting, huh?? I am sorry I didn't call you right away! I am just very excited! I only have 3 and 1/2 months to go! Can you believe that??

The Sayamas said...

Oh my goodness! I am so happy for you guys! I had no idea you were pregnant, how exciting! Having two definitely changes everything, but I love it and I know you will, too. I'm so glad you found us on here. When did you move to Sandy? Do you like it there? Next time you come up, let me know we can get together and have the boys play!

Mitzi said...

Yuki, that is the funnest thing I've heard all day! I had no idea, and I'm so excited for you! Congrats!

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Congratulations! We didn't even know you were pregnant and you are due in only 4 months! That will be fun having a little baby girl... they are more fun to dress than little boys! I am sure Kai will love having a play mate.

Roberts' family said...

Yipee! Congrats to your growing family. Way fun for Kai to have a little playmate. You look great and hopefully haven't been feeling too awful. Love ya.

Amelia said...

Yay!! Congrats! Little girls are so fun! And tell Josiah congrats on his baby too! :) (he he he!)

Jenni said...

I didn't know you were pregnant! Actually.... I kind of wondered if you were last time I saw you, but I wasn't sure, and you hadn't said anything. I can usually sense when people are pregnant! I've got a radar or something. Anyway, CONGRATS! That will be so fun for you to have that little girl in your family, and I'm sure she will be beautiful.