Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Good-bye Ogden

So, Finally we are moving today!!! We didn't know till yesterday afternoon! I can't believe how hard it is to buy a house. I don't remember being this hard when we bought the duplex....
Things are already packed up before I came home from Japan, but there are little things here and there that we had to pack last night! It was kinda sad to pack everything.... we had a lot of memories here. Sleepless nights with Pete's illness, getting ready for baby Kai, taking care of plumbing problems, chasing after Pete around the neighbor, baby proofing the house for crazy Kai, having dinner with friends from our ward!! It was so much fun, but we know it is time to move on! I am going to miss this house a lot. Ogden is the only place I lived in Utah since college.
It will be hard to move and leave all the friends I made! I will keep in touch, my friends!

We are moving to Sandy today!

P.S
Can somebody teach me how to put "friends" on the side of the blog?? I've seen it on everybody's and I can't figure it out yet.... Thanks!

10 comments:

Amelia said...

Good luck with the move!! We'll still have to hang out, even though you're a little farther away. Here's how to add the friend blog list- Go to Customize, Add A Page Element, Blog List. Then you just insert the websites for the blogs you want to list. It's pretty easy. If I can do it, anyone can! :)

Ruth said...

Hi Yuki! I found your link on Melinda's blog. So sad that you're moving away, but I'm sure you'll make new friends because you're so nice and fun to be with. And for sure we'll see you when we go back to Utah because my family lives in Sandy!

Cute blog too! How fun that you went back to Japan!!

Roberts' family said...

We'll miss you and the family. We just have to make an effort to get together. They will love you in Sandy. Good luck with the move and keep in touch! Love you

Roberts' family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Yuki, I'm glad you decided to blog, especially since you are moving away. We will miss seeing you guys but we are excited that you get to move on and make new memories. Sandy is not too far away so hopefully we will still see you once and awhile. PS. I love the picture of you and Kai at the top of your blog. It's great!

The Tracys said...

Yuki-
I was so happy to see your blog! I've been meaning to call you. I hope everything is going well. Hopefully we can still get together sometime!

Blaine said...

Yuki! It is so good to catch up with you giys - I can't believe how big Kai is now! He is so cute. I miss seeing you at church, and good luck in Sandy. I'm so glad that I found your blog though!

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

Did you have fun in Japan? Good luck in Sandy. I guess it's not too far away that you can visit Ogden once in a while. Zeb and I moved to Arizona a couple of weeks ago and we miss Ogden already. It is good to hear that you are doing well. We miss you guys!

Travelin'Oma said...

I just found your blog. I'm your long-lost aunt-in-law and we have blogs, too, on our side of the family. I'm so excited to see your photos, and I'll be visiting regularly to keep up on you!

Lara said...

I am so sad that you are moving! We didn't get together enough while we lived so close to each other! I hope that the moves goes well for you though, maybe we can meet up in Salt Lake some time. I am glad that you have started a blog so that we can keep in touch. Here is mine http://laraseaver.blogspot.com/
Love ya!