Monday, June 30, 2008

Trip to Japan






Kai and I had a great time in Japan. Thanks to Josiah, we were there for 6 weeks! It was so much fun to spend some time with my family. It was not easy to get there.... Kai and I think we did enough flying for this year.... hahaha! But it was totally worth it!
We didn't do anything too special over there, but Kai made some friends, played with his second cousins, ate lots of fish and found his love for mini-cars!!!
Kai wanted to play with my parents dogs (Jun and Genta) but they were so scared of Kai! Kai will chase after them and they were constantly running away from him.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Those are great pictures Yuki! I'm glad you got to visit your family and eat lots of fresh sushi! I'm jealous!

Amelia said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch easier! The pictures are so cute, I can't believe how big Kai is! And it's awesome that you were able to visit Japan again. Hope all is well! We'll have to get together sometime soon!

candice said...

YUKI!
It is so fun to see you! Kai looks so different. You sure were brave to take him flying that far by yourself! I am impressed. YOu look beautiful as always.

Matt and Lindsay said...

I am so glad I found your blog. I love the pics from your reception in Japan that looks like a lot of fun!!! It is so great to see you guys!!! Kai is so big.

The Porter Family said...

YAY! You have a blog! Those pics from Japan are great! Your parents look like so much fun. Do you think they would adopt us? ;)

Kacie said...

I love your pictures from Japan! What a fun trip for you and Kai! Your parents look so happy to see you!