Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I hope it works....

So many of my friends made their blogs and they look great!!! I made this blog long time ago, but I haven't really done anything with it.... Since our old ward split that I think I should be updating what is going on with my family ;0)
Kai and I just got back from Japan! We were there for about 6 weeks! It was so much fun to be at home with my family. Kai got to see most of my family again and made some Japanese friends! Lately he started saying some Japanese words and it is so cute! He turned into a kissing machine there! He just love to give hugs and kisses to everyone he loves!!! My family loved that!

I was so excited to eat all the great food there (especially seafood...). Well, in Japan during the pregnancy, Dr don't say not to eat Sushi and stuff as much as here... so I was totally ready to eat their fresh sushi! But of course all the sudden it didn't look or taste good to me anymore when it was right in front of me!!!! hahaha....

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh Yuki you are so cute! I I'm excited for your blog and hope you keep up with it! I also have a blog, please feel free to read it and leave comments.

www.mymoonstars.blogspot.com

Kacie said...

I'm glad you had fun in Japan! Kai sounds sooo cute now! I can't wait to hear if you are going to have a boy or girl! Hopefully I'll see you soon!

Anonymous said...

yOU SHOULD SEE MIKES' COUSIN'S BLOG. iT IS AMAZING. SASHASWINDOW.COM

Jessi said...

Yuki! I'm glad you guys have a blog. I love how it connects all of us again. So, you moved to Sandy?!? That is so great! We will have to come see you for sure. We are generally down there about once a month. What is your address? I wonder how close you are to my family:) And you are pregnant! Wahoooo!! That is so great. How far along are you? I have not been very good at keeping up with my blog the past few weeks, but GENERALLY I keep it up to date. I'm so excited for you that you have such a wonderful family AND now you have a house too...that is my dream position:) To live in a house with a wonderful husband and children. One out of three ain't bad:)